Study MBBS in Phillippines
- Top Medical Universities are recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI)and enlisted with the World Directory of Medical Schools.
- English is used as a medium of instruction in all the Medical Universities of Philippines.
- Affordable education, accommodation & budget-friendly living cost.
- Philippines follows the American Style PBL Curriculum. All eligible students should clear all three steps of USMLE to practice in the USA.
- Philippines is the fourth largest English speaking country in the world.
- Country have similar climate like India.
PHILIPPINES MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES FEES STRUCTURE
- 1 USD=INR 72 (approx. for calculation) Actual rate at the time of fees payment will be calculated.
- Food Expenses & Accommodation Charges 12,000/-INR to 15,000/-INR per Month. (Excluding above fees structure)
- Education Consultancy Service charges, University Administrative charges, Visa processing charges, Online MC Coaching
Charge, Insurance Charge, Visa Extensions & TRC Card charges and Air-ticket charges are Excluded from the above fees structure.
Recommend Universities by US
DAVAO MEDICAL SCHOOL FOUNDATION
- Davao Medical School Foundation Ranking is among the top 6 medical colleges in
- Davao Medical School Foundation (DMSF) has a legacy of 44+ years in providing
world-class MBBS education at affordable costs.
- Davao medical college is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI), University have the highest result in MCI.
EMILIO AGUINALDO COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
- Emilio Aguinaldo College – School of Medicine is a world top university located in Manila.
- HIGHEST RANKING IN MCI.
- Emilio Aguinaldo College of Medicine’s world-ranking is facilitated by its world-class infrastructure, safe campus, hostel and availability of healthy Indian food.
OUR LADY OF FATIMA
- Our Lady of Fatima University (OLFU) is a premier educational institution in the
The Philippines particularly in the field of allied health sciences
- High reputed university in the Philippines.
LYCEUM NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY
- Lyceum-Northwestern University is one of the top-ranking and oldest medical college
in the Philippines.
- Lyceum Northwestern University is accredited by WHO, MCI, USMLE, FAIMER &
AMA SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
- AMA School of Medicine, established in 2008 is the best option to study MBBS in the
The Philippines. The institute is located in the heart of Makati city which holds the highest
concentrations of multinational, transnational and international organizations
Get Started Today
If you are looking to study abroad, look no further than the Study Overseas team. They are experts in the field and will help you understand all of your questions. We help you find the right program, at the right price, and with the best support possible.